Yes, I do sell photographs for wall decoration.
Sorry, I am not that desperate to give my images for free just to see them in print. If you want to use any of my pictures for editorial or advertising purposes, then you need to pay for them like everyone else. Check my conditions of use for more details.
The short answer: Nikon system loaded with Fuji slides.
The long answer: Having tried Zenith, Practica, Pentax, Canon and some medium format cameras, I ended up traveling with Nikon F601. After a while I ditched it in favor of manual Nikon FM2n which, together with Nikkor lenses (20/2.8, 35/2, 50/1.4, 105/2.8 micro), currently produces 99.9% of my travel photography (the remaining 0.1% is done by Olympus Stylus Epic (mju II in Europe).
Regarding films, I can't say enough about Fuji Velvia (all my landscape work); for portraits and festivals I have used Fuji Provia, Astia, Sensia or Kodak E100s.
The short answer: What do you mean by "a pro"?
The long answer: I do sell photographs and travel writings as a freelancer to books, magazines and newspapers around the world and I am represented by several photobanks, but I've always had other concurrent jobs as well.
The short answer: full time husband and father, part time freelance
researcher, traveler, photographer, and writer.
The long answer: no clue, sorry.
I had the Japanese and Scottish work scanned on Kodak PhotoCD and then exercised
a machinery of sophisticated programs to convert them into JPEG files. For more
details, check Philip
Greenspun's or Dmitrii
The latest additions have been scanned using Nikon Coolscan 4000.
Most of my HTML coding was typed in Notepad.
What is your site about? Commercial, personal, nonprofit organization? Drop me a line and I will tell you the conditions of use.